NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 invites application for 111 City Program Manager, Junior Engineer & Other vacant posts, and candidates who are applicable they can apply online form only from the official website given below.
Candidate has checked all the criteria like age, education, job location, charge for application, exam mode, last date, opening date, official notification, the document needed, payment method, etc.
The candidate is advised to see NHM Mumbai Recruitment eligibility criteria and if they are applicable then they can apply for the post from the official website which is given below.
Candidate can who pass graduation or post-graduation with gate can apply for the job.
NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 For 111 Junior Engineer & other post
|Organization||National Health Mission Mumbai|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA, MBBS, Medical Degree, CA|
|Age||18-70 years Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules|
|Application Charge||No Fees|
|Salary||Rs. 20000-45000/- per month|
|Last Date||28 May 2020|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|
General instruction regarding documents & Application rule for NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 : –
- If any candidate applied multiple times of application form then it will be considered as a cancel form, therefore, try to submit only one application.
- Application form should be submitted in between give time, after time over no form would be accepted.
- After completing online application submit the payment of the fee through online/offline mode because an application with fees can not be valid.
- before applying for NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 make sure you fulfill all the criteria suggested by NHM authority.
- The candidate makes corrections his/her details only 3 times after using your modified limit application can not be changed.
- NHM Authority has the right to reject any application form without assigning a reason.
HOW TO APPLY : –
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.
- Community certificate, address, email, and mobile. Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage.
- In the case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of the interview/document for verification.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
- The closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
Get More : –