Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Released BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment notification for the post of Nurse ,Class IV and DEO to fill 1978 vacant position .
Interested candidate can apply online for the given post @ BFUHS official website give here .
Candidate have check all the criteria like age , education , job location, charge for application , exam mode, last date , opening date , official notification, document needed , payment method etc.
Candidate are advised to see NIELIT eligibility criteria and if they applicable then they can apply for the post from the official website which are given below.
Candidate can who passed graduation or post graduation can apply for the job.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 : 1978 Nurse ,Class IV, DEO Post
|Organisation||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Post||Nurse ,Class IV and DEO|
|Qualification||10+2 ,12th pass ,MBBS ,B.E./B.Tech .|
|Salary||Rs. 9557/– Rs. 65000/- Per Month.|
|Mode||Online Application only acceptable|
|Last Date||11 May 2020|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|
General instruction regarding documents & Application rule for BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 : –
- If any candidate applied multiple time of application form then it will be consider as cancel form therefore try to submit only one application .
- Application form should be submit in between give time ,after time over no form would be accepted .
- After completing online application submit the fees payment through online/offline mode because application with fees can not be valid .
- before applying for BFUHS Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice post make sure your fulfill all the criteria suggested by BFUHS authority .
- Candidate make correction his/her details only 3 times after using your modify limit application can not be changed .
- BFUHS Authority have right to reject any application form without assigning reason .
HOW TO APPLY For BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment : –
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: http://bfuhs.ac.in/.
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.
- Community certificate, address, email, and mobile. Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage.
- In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
- Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper .